Ninh Binh is popular for the first imperial capital of Vietnam, from 968 to 1010 under Dinh, Le and Ly dynasties, which has resulted in its cultural tourism potential. Also, Tam Coc & Bich Dong and ancient capital Hoa Lu, Mua Cave within the province are desirable destinations for tourists. Would you like to visit Ninh Binh? Please be willing to join the following trip with BDAtrip.
- Visiting Hoa Lu - the first imperial capital of Vietnam.
- Spending time to pay a visit to the famous King of Vietnam’s temple – King Dinh Tien Hoang’s.
- Sitting on the bamboo boat to feel the beauty of "A terrestrial Ha Long Bay" - Tam Coc & Bich Dong.
- Discovering the amazing beauty of Ninh Binh by outdoor activities.
- Free Vietnam Visa fee if you book this tour. Do not include in the trip's price.