CAO BANG - PÁC BÓ - THÁC BẢN GIỐC - NGƯỜM NGAO
Pac Bo - Ban Gioc waterfall - Tiger cave - Babe lake - Duom Temple
Duration: 3 days 2 nights/ Transport: Shuttle bus / Departure: every Friday
Price Policy for Children:
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other expense and 1 to 3 year-old children do not have their own seats in the car). Incase one person take one child from 1-3 years old. The child will be charged 50% adults' price (the child will be have meals and seat).
- 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals, but they have to shar the hotel room with their parents)
- From 10-year-old children are considered as adults
- Single hotel room rental (if required or you go alone): 15$/person/02 nights
- Foreigner will be charged 5$ for the permission from border police
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases
- Bring your private toothbrush, toothpaste and towel (if necessary)
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, driver can also be tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, you can bring your own food to suit your taste (if necessary)
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
(*) Customer responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible by yourseves for your illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis ...), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women ... are diseases that are not covered by the insurance. When necessary, you must write your own commitment to your health when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for the cases you do not report the illness, untruthful declaration as well as cases outside the coverage of travel in the tour.
- Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings and other property of the customer during the trip.