Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been welknown inside and outside Vietnam such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Grottoes and Van Long Nature Reserves. There are also many historical relics, for instances Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Bich Dong Pagoda, Thai Vi Temple, Phat Diem Stone Cathedral, Tam Diep Defense Line.... All of them are attractive to both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes.
- Experiencing the 120 km along the Red River Delta with countryside scenery.
- Visiting the Trang An landscape, Mua cave, Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Having lunch at restaurant with local cuisines.
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions.
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available.
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies.
- Free Vietnam Visa fee if you book this tour. Do not include in the trip's price.
From 8:00 – 8:30, Our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, you experience the peaceful scenery along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break to stretch your legs.
We arrive Ninh Binh and drive to Mua Cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua Cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located. And then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant, spend your own time at the bungalow such as swimming, relaxing until you get on the bus to Trang An.
In the afternoon, You arrive Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
After visting Trang An you get on bus back to Ha Noi.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.