France is famous for being a country of glamour, romance, and luxury. Its gothic architecture and renaissance buildings are timeless monuments. The country is also home to 62 world heritage sites. Paris, the fashion capital of the world among other picturesque cities in France, witnesses millions of tourists from all over the world.
France Tourist Visa
The France Visa is a Schengen Visa and the process is the same as for any Schengen tourist visa. The short-term visa is given for a period of 90 days. For any stay longer than 90 days one can apply for a long-term visa.
Do I need a French Visa?
If you are a citizen or passport holder from one of the following countries mentioned below, you can enter France without a visa.
UK emergency travel documents (EID) are accepted for entry.
- EU countries (European Union): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- EEA(European Economic Area): Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Anguilla and British Virgin Islands
- Antigua and Barbuda Argentina
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Holy See
- New Zealand
- Northern Marianas
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Vincent and Grenadine
- San Marino
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
- United States
How do I apply for a France Visa?
Total processing time: 15 working days
Entry type: Single entry and multiple entries
To apply for a French Visa, you will be required to have the following documents ready:
- A photocopy of your passport with at least 6 months validity
- Passport-size photo (1)
- Travel/Flight itinerary(return flight)
- Proof of Accommodation
- Financial proof
- Schengen travel visa insurance
- Document of civil status(existing country)
Applying for a French Visa:
Here’s how you can apply for a French visa:
Step 1: Fill in the online visa application form here
Step 2: Gather original printouts of the required documents
Step 3: Set up an appointment with the Visa Application Center (or) Embassy/Consulate of France
Step 4: Attend the interview
Step 5: Check the status of your visa application here while waiting for approval
Step 6: Take a printout of the Visa Approval letter and get your passport stamped upon arrival
Why apply for a visa with BDATrip?
BDATrip provides an easy-to-use online platform that makes the visa process quicker and simple. We provide 100% online visa application services with constant updates to keep you in the loop about your visa process and 24/7 customer service for any queries you might have