Hoi An Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
- Enjoy the romantic and private atmosphere of the resort in Hoi An.
- Stay in the comfortable and luxury room which is decorated by Candles, Roses, Chocolate and Wine.
- Discovering the peaceful and charming Hoi An ancient town and its peaceful rural area.
- Enjoy the romantic sunset moment on the boat cruising along Thu Bon River
- Explore My Son – the Holy land of Champa Kingdom where is famous for the charming architecture of Cham people thousand of years ago.
- Cycle through the peaceful rural area of Hoi An along beautiful green rice field.
- Enjoy the candle light and roses in the most romantic restaurants in Hoian.
Free Vietnam Visa fee if you book this tour. Do not include in the trip's price.